1. What forms of payment does DWOIR accept?
- Shopify pay
- All major credit companies
2. Do you ship internationally?
DWOIR currently ships worldwide. Duties and fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
3 How should I store/protect my jewelry?
Jewelry should be kept dry. If your jewelry is not used frequently, keep it stored in the provided dust bag. Good storage boxes are lined with tarnish-proof fabric and have a separate space for each individual piece. If your climate is humid, place a small packet of desiccant crystals inside your storage area. Avoid storing the jewelry with rubber products. Always remove your jewelry when applying colognes, perfumes or other chemical products.
4. If I have an additional question that the FAQ page was unable to answer, how can I get help?
If we are unable to answer your question, please visit the contact us
tab and provide us with the question and how we can assist you.
5. As an international customer, will I have to pay an import tax upon placing my order?
No. There will be no payment of import tax on the DWOIR website; however, you-as the customer-are the importer of record, and you MUST comply with all rules and regulations of your destination country. Orders shipped outside of the United States may be subject to import tax, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country.
6. What is the quality of the jewelry?
All of our products are thoroughly tested for quality and durability before, during and after production. We meet all regulations set by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and the Jewelry Vigilance Committee.